Mergers and acquisition Services
Finding the right business partner for your company can be a difficult task. Many of the merger and acquisition (M&A) deals often fail to achieve the results that were originally envisioned. We are the leading mergers and acquisitions tax practice in the Middle East region assisting clients in all aspects of domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, including deal structuring and buy- and sell-side tax due diligence. Whatever type of transaction you are contemplating – an acquisition, disposition, merger, joint venture, IPO, public-to-private, restructuring or refinancing – we are able to deploy experienced tax professionals at short notice – teams that combine specialist M&A tax expertise with local and industry knowledge.
At BMS Auditing, We can assist you in the merger & acquisition process by assessing such critical elements as:
- Tax implications;
- Product/service compatibility;
- Competitive tactics and position
- Financial impact
- Cash flow considerations.
When would you need us
- When contemplating a deal, and you need to consider the key tax risks in the target.
- Considering what the acquisition and holding structure should be.
- Ensuing optimization of value for investors on exit.
- Considering how to satisfy a bank’s lending requirements before funding can be advanced.
- Establishing suitable incentives for management after the deal.
- Implementation of a deal structure.
How we can assist
- Assess and manage tax risks associated with the transaction.
- Assess and manage acquisition / merger risk.
- Pre-acquisition or pre-sale tax due diligence.
- Deal structuring to optimise investment returns and free cash flows.
- Fund structuring.
- Prepare businesses for disposal or an initial public offering.
- Transaction documentation and funds flow assistance.
- Tax structuring for co-investors and/or management.
Our M&A and due diligence team are ever ready to aid you in the successful acquisition and integration strategies.