Real estate brokers, agents, and management businesses in Dubai are required to hold a Real Estate Activity Practice Card to conduct or exercise Real Estate in Dubai, UAE. Real Estate Activity Practice Card is a mandatory certification for all real estate professionals in Dubai to ensure ethical and competent practices. As a result, the DLD established an online platform "Trakheesi system" for real estate enterprises, brokers, and agents to request and obtain the Practice card in UAE.
Let's delve into this article which is "A comprehensive guide to Request & Renewal of RERA Real Estate Practice Card in Dubai, including eligibility criteria, application process, and Benefits."
Who can get Real Estate Activity Practice Card in Dubai?
The Dubai Land Department (DLD) issues the real estate activity practice card to a variety of industry professionals. These include:
- Real Estate Broker
- National Broker
- Marketing Real Estate Projects card
- Mortgage Broker
- Registration Trustee
- Real Estate Management Supervision
- Self-owned Property Management Company in Dubai
- Real Estate Consultancy
- Real Estate Mortgage Consultancy
- Buying and Selling of Self-owned Property Card
- Real Estate Services Trustee
- Trainee Valuator
However, to obtain a real estate practice card in Dubai, these experts are required to provide the required documents and meet certain service requirements. Additionally, having the card raises the credibility of brokers, managers, and real estate agents.
Conditions to Obtain Real Estate Practice Card in UAE
For applicants seeking a real estate activity practice card in Dubai, the Dubai Land Department (DLD) established specific terms & conditions. These are the service specifications:
- A good conduct certificate from the Dubai Police is required for applicants.
- The card's validity will correspond to the period covered by the commercial trade license.
- Any individuals attempting to conduct real estate business in Dubai must first register and receive a valid card.
- The applicant's residence permit must be issued by the same license when applying for a real estate or trainee valuator card.
- The valuator must have undergone a year of training at any office that has been granted a license by the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) to obtain a real estate valuator card.
Documents Required to Obtain Real Estate Activity Practice Card
The following documents must be provided by professionals to obtain a real estate practice card:
- Personal photo
- A copy of the valid passport with the File Folder for UAE citizens
- A copy of the UAE ID
- Documents showing a Residence Permit for those who are not UAE citizens
- Certificate of real estate valuation experience: Two years for UAE citizens and five years for non-citizens.
Steps to Request Real Estate Activity Practice Card
Getting a real estate practice card in Dubai is a simple process. Both the Trakheesi System and the Dubai Rest Application are available to applicants as options to submit their information. The steps for applying for the card are listed below:
- Sign up / log in to the Trakheesi system and choose the service.
- Add the necessary information, attach the required documents, and apply.
- An approval notification will be sent through the system after the request has been verified by the Dubai Land Department (DLD).
- On approval, log in to the system, Choose a payment option and pay the associated fees.
- You will be able to start your professional career in the real estate market by using the print card feature, which will be made available.
Fees for Issuing the Real Estate Practice Card in Dubai
Specific fees are assessed by the Dubai Land Department (DLD) when issuing various types of Real Estate Practice Cards. Additional knowledge and innovation fees are included in these costs, which vary based on the type of card being requested.
It costs AED 520 to buy any one of the real estate practice cards including the Knowledge and innovation fee. To get the complete Real Estate Practice (Valuator) card, it will cost AED 5020 including the Knowledge and innovation fee.
- Issuing a real estate broker card: AED 500
- Issuing a national broker card: AED 500
- Issuing a real estate consultant card: AED 500
- Issuing a mortgage broker card: AED 500
- Issuing a mortgage consultant card: AED 500
- Issuing a private Real estate management card: AED 500
- Issuing a real estate management card: AED 500
- Issuing a private real estate sale and purchase card: AED 500
- Issuing a real estate registrar card: AED 500
- Issuing a real estate services registrar card: AED 500
- Issuing a trainee evaluator card: AED 500
- Issuing a real estate evaluator card: AED 5,000
- AED 10 knowledge fee
- AED 10 innovation fee
Payment Methods to Request Real Estate Practice Card in Dubai
- Debit or Credit Cards
Renewal of the Real Estate Practice Card in Dubai
Professionals who work as brokers, evaluators, or mortgage brokers in Dubai can renew their real estate practice cards using the Dubai Rest App or Trakheesi System. A valid card issued by the Dubai Land Department (DLD) and a registered account is needed to complete the renewal process.
The renewal process is as same as the request process for the Real Estate Practice card. Login to the portal, fill in the details and you will get a renewed practice card on approval of the request. For the renewal, you can rely on your trusted Banks or financing entities like BMS Auditing for a quick process.
The following documents must be submitted with the renewal application:
- Copy of an Emirates ID
- Valid passport (for residents of the UAE)
- Residence Permit (for Applicants Outside the UAE)
RERA Approved Auditors
Professionals working in Dubai's real estate industry must possess a real estate practice card. This card ensures your credibility as a real estate specialist, whether you operate as a broker or a property valuator. Additionally, applying for the practice card is a crucial step in becoming a licensed real estate agent in Dubai.
Furthermore, all the real estate firms approved under RERA has not only obliged to obtain the Real Estate Practice Card but also need to submit audited financial statements as per the rules and regulations defined by RERA. We have the best RERA Approved Auditors in Dubai to audit your financial statements and ensure compliance.
Stay connected with BMS to stay informed about the latest updates on licenses, cards, and permits relevant to real estate professionals in Dubai. BMS offers a trustworthy source of information, ensuring that you are aware of any updates or modifications to the rules and specifications governing the real estate business.
Contact BMS Auditing Dubai Now