BMS Auditing are DMCC Approved Auditors. Our approved DMCC auditors provide best and timely audit in DMCC to ensure DMCC compliance in UAE. Audit in DMCC is the critical scrutiny of financial statements by an external party to detect and prevent errors and fraud. All DMCC companies are required to submit their audited annual financial accounts to the DMCC authorities by a DMCC approved auditor.
Approved DMCC Audit Services
DMCC Free Zone, located in the Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) offers a variety of advantages while setting up a company including different types and activities of licenses, flexible office structures and hassle-free business set up procedures.
However, it is mandatory for all the businesses in the DMCC Free Zone to get their books of accounts audited from registered & approved auditors with DMCC Authority. BMS Auditing is one of the most reliable and approved DMCC auditors in UAE providing efficient and timely approved DMCC audit services in Dubai, UAE.
Documents required to conduct a DMCC Audit
Being an approved auditors in DMCC, we ensure DMCC compliance by meeting the deadlines. Following are the documents required to conduct a DMCC audit in Dubai, UAE:
- License of the Company
- Passport copies of Shareholders
- Lease Agreement / Tenancy Contract
- Share Certificates
- Bank statements
- Bank confirmation
- Trial Balance
- Supporting documents of transactions such as invoices, bills e.t.c.
- Accounting ledgers of major accounting heads
- List of customers and suppliers
- Management Accounts (if prepared such as balance sheet and income statement)
- Depreciation and fixed assets schedule
Advantages of Audit in DMCC
Companies registered in DMCC free zone can get many advantages of audit in DMCC, some of the highlights are:
- Better accuracy and transparency in the financial statements
- Assures and guarantees authenticity to the information
- Forecast the budgets and initiate the plans for growth
- Timely renewal of trade license
- Assess the cash flows and implement internal control procedures
BMS Auditing - Approved Auditors in DMCC
BMS Auditing is one of the leading auditing firms in Dubai, UAE that is registered in DMCC approved auditors list. Our expert team of auditors will analyze your DMCC Free Zone Company’s accounts and verify financial statements with the aid of supporting documents.
Our experienced auditors in Dubai will help you identify the risk involved in the business operations. Being a leading auditing firm, we offer the services of our experienced chartered accountants to improve and add value to your company’s corporate governance practices. For DMCC audit services, contact us.