Our Forensic Audit Services in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, UK and USA provide examination and evaluation of a company's financial information. Our forensic auditors work with clients facing complex problems - such as business disputes, fraud, or regulatory actions. They provide proven methodologies, world-class forensic and analytic technology, and investigative specialists that can give our clients insight and solutions.
Steps while conducting a Forensic Audit
Forensic audit is conducted in a firm for examining the financial statements and records and utilizing such audit reports as evidence in the court of law or for any kind of legal proceedings.
The main objective of a forensic audit services is to prosecute any party who is involved in fraud, malpractices, or any embezzlement. Forensic audits can also be conducted to regain public confidence which may be reduced due to false allegations imposed by other parties on the firm.
Planning the Audit Investigation
- Detailed and proper planning is must attain the objectives of Investigation
- Methods and techniques to be wont to be structured
- the amount during which the fraud has occurred to be identified
- Quantification of monetary loss suffered
- Identifying controls & system gaps for the explanation for fraud
- Evidence gathered by the investigation team must provide the identity of the fraudster
- Evidence should be arranged in sequential order making it easy for the court to know
- It should help in revealing the small print of fraud and corresponding loss
- Evidence should be concrete and will not be altered or modified
- Evidence should be preserved and kept safe from any possible damage or attack
- The report should clearly mention the scope of the investigation
- Complete details on identified fraud
- an in depth summary of evidence collected
- Flow or explanation on how the Fraud was planned and perpetrated
- Recommendations & suggestions on the way to avoid such frauds
Presentation in Court of Law
- It’ll be the duty of the Forensic Auditor to present to Court the evidence collected and supply an evidence on how suspects were identified
- to elucidate complex accounting matters during a simplified approach
- Provide all the specified support by Court on the investigation done
How our Forensic Audit Services will help?
We help our clients take immediate and decisive action that can help prevent, detect and respond to potentially contentious or harmful situations. Equally important to us is the ability to take a strategic approach, helping to advise our clients on claims, recoveries and other action that can be taken based on our findings.
Our forensic audit services in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, UK and USA involves a detailed evaluation of records and documents to obtain and extract evidence against the Crime or Fraud that can be used in a court of law or legal proceeding.
Frauds, business disputes, contract compliance issues, regulatory enquiries and large-scale transactions can all lead to major problems, which can quickly spiral out of control and cause severe damage. BMS Auditing is always ready to meet the challenges of its clients and help them to tackle it in the best way possible.
Our auditing company provides exceptional and unique audit reports, and we are offering all varieties of professional audit services to satisfy diverse corporate demands, including: