To register VAT in Saudi Arabia, you require certain relevant and important documents in hand. Since July 2020 VAT has been imposed in Saudi Arabia. VAT or Value Added Tax refers to a form of indirect tax on consuming goods or services during the sale. BMS provides efficient and accessible VAT registration services in Saudi Arabia.
VAT Registration in Saudi Arabia
Businesses liable for VAT registration in Saudi Arabia should register via General Authority of Zakat & Tax (GAZT) web portal. According to the annual value of taxable products, the deadlines for the registration are published by GAZT. Let us take a glimpse of the VAT registration process in Saudi Arabia:
Documents Required for VAT Registration in Saudi Arabia
There are certain documents you require for VAT registration in Saudi Arabia:
- Name of the business, which includes ID information or name of the concerned individual
- Address, such as the email and other contact details
- Electronic identification number provided by the GAZT, if any
- CR (Commercial Registration) number
- Mention the date of VAT registration, or a requested alternative date
- Annual worth of taxable products
Timeline for VAT Registration in KSA
VAT registration process is done online, through the GAZT portal. The process takes about 10 to 14 working days to get your business registered under GAZT.
How to obtain Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Saudi Arabia?
The TIN number is found on the VAT certificate or the invoice, and in any communication between GAZT and the tax payers, or on one of the documents issued by the GAZT.
VAT Registration services in Saudi Arabia
BMS assists your business in VAT registration easily and effectively by:
- Reducing and streamlining the VAT registration process
- Preventing hurdles in compliance
- Saving time with quicker registration
BMS Auditing also helps you sell into other member states with a single registration process and return. Relax and let the BMS team handle the VAT registration process and you can save time resources, thus focusing on the new markets.