For VAT registration in UAE, there are certain documents required for VAT registration in Dubai, UAE to apply for Tax Registration Number (TRN). UAE has implemented Value Added Tax (VAT) since January 01, 2018. Value Added Tax (VAT) is a form of indirect tax that is applied to the consumption of goods or services at the point of sale. BMS Auditing is providing efficient and hassle free VAT registration services in UAE.
VAT Registration Requirements in UAE
A business must register for VAT if the taxable supplies and imports exceed the mandatory VAT registration threshold of AED 375,000. Furthermore, a business may choose to register for voluntary VAT registration where the total value of its taxable supplies and imports (or taxable expenses) is more than the voluntary VAT registration threshold of AED 187,500.
Documents required for VAT registration in UAE
To register for VAT in UAE, businesses must complete the required documents. The process for VAT registration and fee submission will be done online. Following documents are required for VAT registration in UAE.
- Copy of Trade License (must not be expired).
- Passport copy of the owner/partners who owns the license (must not be expired).
- Copy of Emirates ID of the owner/partners who owns the license (must not be expired).
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) - (not required for sole establishments).
- Contact details of the company (complete address and P.O Box).
- Concerned person contact details (Mobile Number and E-mail).
- Bank Details (Account Number, Account Name, Bank Name, Branch Name & IBAN).
- Turnover Declaration for the last 12 months (must be signed, stamped and printed on a company letterhead).
- Business is doing export and import?
- Business is dealing with any custom department? If yes, then attach VAT Registration Letter.
VAT Registration Timeline
The submission of the documents will be done online. After online VAT registration, you will get the Tax Registration Number (TRN) from Federal Tax Authority (FTA) within the duration of 2-3 working weeks.
VAT Registration in Dubai
VAT in UAE is going to be charged at each stage of the supply chain. The tax percentage will be 5 per cent and the end-user will generally bear the VAT cost while the general businesses will collect the tax on behalf of the government. Businesses can claim the VAT Refund from the government.
How to register for Tax Registration Number (TRN) in UAE?
VAT registration requires some official documents. Before submission of an application, some important documents must be completed. Businesses will get Tax Registration Number (TRN) in the form of a VAT certificate, with the help of official documents. Every VAT certificate will have a specific identification number. The identification number will be essential for all the tasks to be carried out for VAT in UAE.
VAT Registration Services in UAE
BMS Auditing is equipped with a team of thriving VAT specialists who can help your business to overcome expected roadblocks such as lack of familiarity with VAT rules & regulations, structure and compliance issues, lack of resources and lack of a compliant accounting system by providing best accounting services and VAT services. For VAT registration services in UAE, feel free to contact BMS Auditing UAE now.